64-bit compatibility?

Topics: Developer Forum
Sep 7, 2006 at 4:30 PM
Hi All,

Before I log this as an issue, I was curious if there has been any testing with XP 64? We were taking a look at it today and noticed that the frame doesn't render correctly the first time (and really doesn't render at all. It's not until the window is repainted by dragging a window over it, or by dragging the window off the screen, that it successfully paints itself. Has anyone else seen this issue before? Any insight would be appreciated!

Many thanks,

Taylor
Coordinator
Sep 7, 2006 at 10:27 PM
Taytay,
Personally I've never had a chance to work on 64-bit system so I didn't try how this project works on it. Although I will be buying a new home computer this month so it might change. In general we need to do better testing on other platforms. I already know there are some problems when you run it through Terminal Services or on a Virtual Machine. And there is already and issue entered for Vista. But first we need to check if it works fine on all flavors of WinXP and Win2003. I don't even know if it would work on Win2K.

So it would be great if any of you can confirm if it works or not on any platform other then 32-bit Windows XP.

I've entered work item Test the project on different platforms to track this so you can post your comments there.