Discussions under Project Management Forum

how to embed in project

first post: R_D_K wrote: i am new to tihis please help me i dont knw how to use this src to ...

latest post: Thracx wrote: The proper way would be to change the source into a DLL, but if you...

Looking for a better open-source licence

first post: kobush wrote: Recently I was contacted by someone who wanted to use the project i...

latest post: sdjc wrote: Hi, was just wondering if you've actually changed the license, or i...

Pass on to Ascend if you're losing steam

first post: rgardner wrote: I'd love to see this project continue on and if you guys are losing...

Next Release

first post: rgardner wrote: When is the next release slotted? I am in particular need/want of t...

latest post: rgardner wrote: you guys still working on this project?

what about Ascend.net?

first post: ozkid wrote: http://www.codeplex.com/Project/DisplayThread.aspx?ProjectName=ASCE...

latest post: kobush wrote: Currently for me it's bit challenging managing even this small proj...

Developers list

first post: kobush wrote: Hi, I've created a wiki page with a list of developers currentlt...

Join the project as developer

first post: cdemez wrote: Hi, Can I join the project as developer ? I'm working on th...

latest post: cdemez wrote: Thanks for all, I have already do some change in a local copy o...

News on the project...

first post: amadrias wrote: Hi kobush, Just wondering if there were any news on the project...

latest post: kobush wrote: Hi, Sorry for this big delay. It seems I still haven't recovered a...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions